Friday, January 5, 2018

Fabrication Division


Weld /Fabrication and cutting 


Weld : Mild steel /aluminum /stainless

CNC plasma cutting 80amp  : steel /aluminum /stainless 

We also offer custom DXF files for laser /waterjet and Plasma 

Tube bending/notching


Mobile weld Truck 

Security Gates and Ornamental gates 




Email    swtindustries@outlook.com for info on these DXF files 


 Ordering Site



CNC PLASMA DEMO -YOUTUBE


Clocks :


These are done in Chrome look with DTM Clearcoat or Satin Black 
-clocks range from $60 and up.
-sizes 12 inches to 24 inches 

































NHL Teams :











Wall Art :


















Customers :






























Monograms :
























Flanges :




















Lifting Lugs :


















Artwok and Signs :







































































































































































































































Weld / Fab / Paint














































































































1 comment:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete